Now you can manage the phone numbers you want to store without contacting your contacts with WHOIT "
"WHOIT" is an app that identifies phone numbers by tagging phone numbers and blocks calls you do not want to receive.
- You can register the phone number to temporarily save without contacting the contact, and you can check the calling information through the tag notification window when receiving the call.
2. Call logs
- The recent call list is displayed, and you can set the tag registration and blocking through the menu in the list.
- You can set caller ID restriction, hourly blocking time, partial number blocking, and direct number blocking.
- It is possible to set tag notification window, notification bar display setting, text size change and so on.
5. Registration of WHOIT tag
- Compared with the recent call list, when the new phone number is received, the registration window is activated so that it can be registered immediately without WHOIT execution.
■ About tags
1. Contact tag (green tag)
- The tag automatically runs on the phone number stored in the contact.
- The tag notification window does not work for the contact tag.
1.Blocking does not work just by installing.
Blocking works only if you have set up blocking in the Block Menu.
2. WHOIT works only when receiving a call and normally does not operate in the background.
3. In case of some malfunctions of reception rejection, silent reception is automatically processed.
[Keyword] Personal Phone Book, Phone Book, Caller, Contact, Block, Block Call, Unknown Phone, Unknown Number, Block Who, Whoit
WHOIT - Contacts & Call Blocker, Caller ID V1.3.5 Update
Add multiple phone number, email, anniversary, memo input function.
2. Change some icons
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 4.0.3 +
Requires Android :
Android Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15
Get It On:
Developer Name :