- The app starts in Catalogue Mode, which allows you to explore all the products without further aids.
- Use the menu at the bottom left to select different products.
- Use the ‘Back’ button in the product menu to conveniently navigate between product groups and collections.
- For many products, the colour can be changed using hotspots and the colour selection menu on the right.
- Use the info hotspot to learn more about selected products, such as DirectFlush.
The following steps must be performed to use the app in Augmented Reality mode:
- Download the corresponding AR marker from http://www.villeroy-boch.com/augmented and print it out.
- Enable AR Mode in the Villeroy & Boch Augmented Reality app and scan the AR marker with the camera to view products virtually in the room, in place of the marker.
- Products and colours can be changed using the same functions as in Catalogue Mode.
V&B Augmented Reality App V4.8 Update
Help us to improve the app by allowing the processing and sharing of anonymised usage data within the scope of our data protection policy.
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 4.1 +
Requires Android :
Android Jelly Bean, API 16
Get It On:
Developer Name :