Safeland creates an online ‘Neighbourhood Watch’, making your local community safer and more secure through a variety of exciting features.
Users can share and receive local incident information in real time, by real people. Safeland also provides a personal safety alarm, so users can notify their groups or nearby public that they need immediate assistance. In certain countries, Safeland can be connected to users' home alarm systems, giving neighbourhoods a new level of collaborative home security.
It’s easy to use, completely free and available to everyone!
• Local incidents (‘events’) are plotted directly onto a map so users can see their location.
• Events can be shared publicly or to select groups.
• Event categories include: Warning, Emergency, Missing, Found, Enquiry, Discussion and Information
• Users can collaborate by commenting on events to strategise action plans together.
Personal Safety Alarm
• Users can set a personal safety alarm using a timer (great for walking home!)
• The alarm will be triggered when the timer lapses, or can be triggered manually if the user feels unsafe.
• The alarm will plot the user’s specific location on the map.
• The user can select who receives their alarm - nearby public or certain groups.
Connected Home Security Alarm*
• Various home security alarm systems can be connected to Safeland so notifications can be received instantly via the app.
• Triggered home alarms can be sent to the user, surrounding public, or selected groups to enable a fast and effective response.
• Neighbourhoods with multiple Safeland-connected homes become digital ‘eyes’ for each other, strengthening neighbourhood security.
* currently only available in the Swedish app
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Safeland V4.3.1 Update
As usual we have also fixed some bugs and made a couple of small improvements.
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 4.1 +
Requires Android :
Android Jelly Bean, API 16
Get It On:
Developer Name :