The app was developed by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage to be used by cultural heritage professionals and Aboriginal communities.
· Records new sites, updates existing sites and records authorized impacts to sites.
· Manages recordings online to obtain site recording forms, export and import site information
· Faster site recording by automating some tasks such as gathering GPS coordinates and creating maps.
· Easier site recording by prompting users to complete only relevant information rather than navigating through complicated forms.
· Reduces the amount of heavy equipment required in the field by taking photos with the inbuilt camera.
· Eliminates the need to create separate site recording forms (PDF)
· Submits data to OEH directly from the field.
· Improves the quality of information recorded in the field due to the mandatory fields to be completed.
· Reduces the number of errors created when transcribing forms onto the Aboriginal Heritage Information Management System.
AHIMS Site Recording V1.1.1 Update
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
Requires Version :
Android 4.4 +
Requires Android :
Android Kitkat, API 19
Get It On:
Developer Name :