- Compete and compare your score with your friends or the world through Google Play Games Leaderboards
- Earn Google Play Games Achievements
- 4 layouts: modern, horizontal, vertical, classic (=retro Simon Says)
- Inspired by Material Design from Andoid L
- 7" and 10" Tablets are fully supported
- Full HD graphics
- Landscape or Portrait mode
How to play:
For each memory game of Remember Me, a random sequence of light and sounds is generated. The sequence will be played by the computer, starting with only 1 button tap, but making it longer each time it is played. Repeat the sequence when it is your turn! One wrong tap, and it's time to... try again!
No need to wait longer, go and test your memory and compare your score with your friends or any other player! Keep on playing Simon Says and boost your brain power! It can be enjoyed by all ages, even by your kids! Give them the same childhood memory you have from retro games like Simon Says & CopyCat!
'Remember Me' is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon says game.
Latest Version :
Requires Version :
Android 4.0.3 +
Requires Android :
Android Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15
Get It On: